All logs delivered to you are kiln dried and ready to burn. Kiln dried logs can be stored outside and can take a small amount of moisture without being too detrimental. However it is important that they are stored correctly to ensure a good fire.
- Cover logs to protect them from rain and snow
- Stack logs so that air can circulate around and through them
- Raise logs off the ground for air circulation underneath.
- Store on a flat and even surface for obvious safety reasons
- Store in a practical, convenient area for your needs.